Prosthodontics deals with restoring a nice smile and improvement of chewing function. We do all the prosthetic works. From traditional acrylic dentures, to the most modern prosthetic implants.
Restorations can be divided into:
- removable dentures, partial or total, acrylic, skeletal, acetal (with invisible braces)
- permanent dentures (not removable from the mouth)
- crown-root inlays (metal or glass fibre-reinforced tooth-coloured)
- porcelain crowns and bridges (on metal base or all-ceramic – the most aesthetic, confusingly similar to natural teeth
- composite bridges reinforced with glass fibre (not require grinding of adjacent teeth)
- porcelain veneers – overlays correcting shape and colour of the tooth
We work with the best prosthetic laboratories.
Due to the specificity of medical services, precise calculation of individual services may be made only upon examination and consultation with a dentist in the clinic Agadent. All prices on our site are indicative, in order to know the exact valuation of the various services, we invite you to the clinic Agadent.
|Prosthetic consultation (included in the prosthetic work)||50|
|Skeletal denture||1600 - 1800|
|Acetal prosthesis||1800 - 2000|
|Relining of dentures||350|
|Porcelain crown on metal||800 - 950|
|Full ceramic crown||1800 - 2000|
|Zirconia crown||2000 - 2200|
|Bridge||2000 - 2200|
|Onlay, Inlay (composite / porcelain||650 - 750 / point|
|350 - 450
450 - 500
400 - 450
|Repair for 1 point (depending on whether or not with the impression)||120 - 160|
* The guide prices in PLN (may vary among clinics), the full current price list available in the clinic.
Price list on the website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Due to the specificity of medical services, precise calculation of individual services may be made only upon examination and consultation with a dentist in the clinic Agadent.